I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Songbird

Author: Angela Fristoe
Series:---
Publisher: Smashwords
Publication Date: 
May. 29, 2011 
How Received: For Review
Rate:5+



Summary: There are defining moments in life when everything changes. For Dani Mays, it was the day she witnessed her brother's murder. Afterward, she bounced between her alcoholic mother and foster homes until she found a permanent place. And a reason to want to stay: Reece Tyler. He's her best friend, yet Dani wants more from him. Faced with losing Reece, Dani struggles to escape her memories.


Review: This book is.. Ah-mazing. It kept me wondering and on the edge of my seat. The characters were amazing and I kind of hope for more of this. Its really a touching and growing tale. I wish I could think of more to say. It was quite a quick read. I loved it. And I just don't do the book justice.

No comments:

Popular Posts