I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Madness

Alright hello how is everyone?

There was no IMM because I only got one book and a bunch of swag so I will not be doing IMM for a while. I am two books away from 100. I am very excited for that. It is very difficult for me to become an adult in two months and keep up with the blog so please bare with me. It will be a rocky next few months. Also Please don't unfollow I probably take it more to heart then normal people. I'm having a really difficult time with everything and life so I hope you understand. I have a Huge Giveaway coming up on the 25 So I am working on a banner for that one. I don't have much else thank you have a great day!
Oh Question of the day What was the last book you read that you loved?
I have read After the Fire, The Surviors and Angelfall

3 comments:

Denise Z said...

Just remember life happens :) I will continue to check in and am sending you good wishes and thoughts!

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Just finished Rivers of London by ben Aaronovitch. It was terrific! :) have a good week!

25kati said...

Thank you Denise Z. Also I hope you have a good week as well just finished another book and one last night I'm on a roll!! :]

Popular Posts