I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Can you smell it?

Kati is this color. Moujnir is this color


How many books have you read this year?
I am 5 away from 100 books! Woot! Maybe I will actually make my goal of 500! ahah A girl can dream.. 
I've read 47 and counting!


What are you currently reading?
I am reading Angelfall which let me just say is an amazing book. It's haunting and amazing. 
I am reading Summer's Crossing, and e-novella from the world of The Iron Fey!


What books can't you wait to read?
The book I can't wait to read is the Lori foster and Janet Evanovich books coming out! I am very excited the Ya book I am most excited about is...Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey.
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa, Forever by Maggie Stiefvater, Perfect by Ellen HopkinsBlack Heart by Holly Black... The list could go on but you get the point:D


What book covers do you love? I can't pick I'm a cover addict so don't ask me 
Black Heart and The Iron Knight. I know it's supposed to be one cover but I couldn't just put one!


Who are your favorite authors? Ahh you would pick that one. gah err uhh. I love lori Foster and Janet Evanovich. I'm trying to talk katie into going to see her with me in Edina, MN. I also Love James Patterson. 
Holly Black and Julie Kagawa


What were your favorite books when you were a kid? I loved Rain is not my Indian name. 
Harry Potter booksThe Spiderwick Chronicles, anything by Roald Dahl, and The Series of Unfortunate Events.


What about you guys? The questions are listed below I wanna know!
Recap Questions are:
How Many books have you read this year?

What are you guys reading?
What book are you waiting to read?


What book covers do you love?


Who are your favorite authors? 


What were your favorite books when you were a kid?


Soon there will be a giant promotions giveaway going on soon! So make sure to check it out!!

Ps. I am way disappointed in this And I hope it's a lie::: The Mortal Instruments
..it's not let the disappointment begin.

No comments:

Popular Posts