I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bite Me

Author: Parker Blue
Series: Demon underground 
Publisher: Bell Bridge Books
Publication Date: 03/31/2011
How Received: For review
Rate: 5



Summary: An edgy book for teens that spans the gap between YA and adult fiction.
Life after high school is tough enough without having to go 15 rounds with your inner demon. 
She’s just your ordinary, part-demon, teenaged vampire hunter with a Texas drawl.  And a pet hellhound named Fang.
Book One of the bestselling DEMON UNDERGROUND SERIES. Book Two is Try ME and Book Three coming 2011 is FANG ME.
Barely eighteen-year-old heroine Valentine Shapiro got a raw deal in the parent lottery. Her father was part incubus demon, and her mother's never forgiven her for that.
Life after high school is tough enough without having to go 15 rounds with your inner demon. Thrown out of the house by her mother, Val puts one foot in front of the other and does the only thing that seems to make any sense--she takes aim at the town vampires. A stake a day, keeps the demon at bay. (But don't call her Buffy. That makes Lola, her demon, very cranky.)
Her dark side makes everyday life a roller coaster, but means she's perfect for her night job as a bounty hunter. San Antonio's vampires are out of control, and it's up to Val, her faithful hellhound Fang, and her new partner, a handsome San Antonio police detective, to get the deadly fangbangers off the city streets. 
Soon enough she finds herself deep in the underbelly of the city, discovering the secrets of the Demon Underground and fighting to save those she loves. Whether they love her back or not.

Review: Bite me is awseome fast actioned and difficult to put down. Very addicting. I was insintally connected to Val she Is one kick ass chick. I cant help but go to Try Me and read as much as possible. The series will lock you in and wont let you go. I sadly lost the rest of my review. and well my main thing is.... Val's sister is so stupid, Val's mother is a witch but ya know take the W away and replace it with a B. And her step dad is the only normal family member she has and he's not even blood. of course her possible cousin is amazing and the tension between Val and Dan?Gah they are too cute together. It's funny I have no Idea what else to say.. I'm sure this makes no sense...sorry. Just know its AMAZING!!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Hello!

I have chosen your blog as a recipient of The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. You can pick it up @ my blog:

http://andreasforthereading.blogspot.com

Have a great day,
Andrea

Denise Z said...

I thank you for the great review. I read many genres and sometimes find that while I definitely enjoy the YA, I want just a little more of a "Bite" to the story. Your efforts are appreciated.

Popular Posts